SQLite Forensics Fundamentals8 Hours / 1-Day
This course will give participants an understanding of SQLite, how data is stored and the skills necessary to create queries to extract, interpret and present information in a meaningful manner. This includes translating dates and times and querying information stored in multiple tables to create a more robust report.
- This module will introduce you to the SQLite Database and how it has been implemented by the applications that we use on a daily basis.
SQLite Database Structures
- This module will give you a basic understanding of the SQLite database structures, including the Journal and Write Ahead Logs. We will look at the schema, and the different types of data stored in the tables.
SQLite Querying Language
- This module will provide you with the knowledge to construct queries to extract, interpret and create more robust reports from multiple database tables.
Exercises on SQlite Databases
- Using the skills learnt in previous modules we will examine and construct SQLite queries to extract and report on data stored in the Windows 10 Notifications and Skype databases.
- 8hrs of Instruction
- Course Manual
- Practical Files
- Attendance Certificate
To get the most out of this class, you should:
- Have 6 months of experience in forensic examinations.
Download the Syllabus
Download a printable copy of the course description and key learning points.
If you are interested in hosting this, or any of our courses at your facility, contact us.