Kernel Programming & Exploitation Tracks
If you are proficient with C & assembly language, then come learn kernel algorithms, Linux architecture, and hardware & memory management in our multi-track courses.
If you are interested in any of the courses in this track, please contact us for course information. You can also sign up for our newsletter and be informed when and where the courses will be held.
Here's a Small Sample
Contact us for any of the courses in this track.
- Linux Reverse Engineering via Malware Analysis (3-5 days, ARM, aarch64, X86, x86_64, MIPS, PowerPC)
- Windows Reverse Engineering via Malware Analysis (3-5 days)
- ARM Exploitation (3-4 days, ARM, aarch64 – similar curriculum is available for X86, x86_64, MIPS, PowerPC)
- Linux Internals and Security course collection – Contact us for more information
- SCADA Assessment and Exploitation (3-8 days)
- Reverse Engineering, IDA and Binary exploitation (13 days) – contact us for details.
- iOS Internals by Reverse Engineering (5 days)
- iOS Jailbreaking and exploitation (3 days)
- ARM TrustZone Exploitation (3 days)
- ARM Mbed exploitation
These courses vary between Intermediate to very advanced level courses of Reverse Engineering and Exploitation for all of the leading platforms.
While there is a slight bias towards Linux and ARM in the subset of courses listed above, the very same courses are available for any combination of Architecture (X86_64, x86, MIPS, ARM/64, PowerPC) and Operating Systems (Windows, Linux, MacOS, Android, QNX, VxWorks, Integrity, FreeRTOS), as well as bare metal implementations.
- Various hrs. of Instruction
- Course Manual
- Practical Files
- Attendance Certificate
Get on the List
Check back for more course information or contact us to be placed on our mailing list.
If you are interested in hosting this, or any of our courses at your facility, contact us.